- To verify your user account;
- To determine the time you are logged in;
- To secure your user account;
- To determine and fight against spam, malware, etc.
- To determine users interest in showing ads;
- To have the fullest experience possible;
- To Develop and protect new products, services, features, and functionality
ARTICLE 2 - Types of Cookies We Use
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
ARTICLE 3 - Your Rights
- Enabling and disabling cookies and removing cookies
If you want to enable, restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
- Right to access, correct, or delete your data
- Tips, questions and complaints
ARTICLE 4 - Contact Information